Enterprise Georgia has recently opened doors of its multifunctional business service centre.
Service Center is the place where any interested individual can obtain the following information and services:
- Information about the business support programs implemented by the government of Georgia
- Matchmaking via Enterprise Georgia database
- Support to SMEs internalization
*One of the tools used in this direction will be Enterprise Europe Network, jointly joined by Enterprise Georgia and Georgia’s Innovation and Technology Agency
Apart from the services mentioned above, an entrepreneur will be able to use the infrastructure available at the service centre:
- Free access to online and printed resources
- Free library, which contains different types of business literature
- Meeting/conference room (including digital screen for presentations)
Service Center will host lectures, seminars and workshops for both entrepreneurs and school/university students.
The idea of the service centre came from SBDC (Small Business Development Centre)– practice used in the US.