Hotel & Balneological Resort Industry
Agro & Eco-Tourism
The Co-Financing Mechanism provides terms for the hotel industry, agro and eco-tourism industry, and tourism services.
* Commercial Banks / Leasing Companies
- Within the framework of the loan component, the Agency subsidizes the loan interest rate determined by the national refinancing rate minus 5%; In the case of the leasing component, the Agency subsidizes the loan interest rate determined by national refinancing rate minus 3%;
- Within the framework of the loan, the Agency guarantees no more than 60% of the loan principal amount for a maximum period of 10 years;
- The minimum loan/leasing project amount is 50,000 GEL, and the maximum is 10,000,000 GEL;
- At least 50% of the loan should be used for capital expenses and not more than 50% for working/operational capital.
* Program Conditions
- The beneficiary of the program must be an entrepreneur who meets the 3rd or 4th category enterprise criteria (only in its income component) - in accordance with the Law of Georgia on Accounting, Reporting and Auditing, this can be checked through the link: www.reportal.ge
- The first Loan/Leasing tranche should be adopted within six months after the approval of the Loan/Leasing subject by the Agency.
- The Full disbursement of the loan should be adopted within two years after its approval by the Agency;
- Within the framework of the EU Pilot Regions Program - In case of a loan ranging from GEL 50 000 to GEL 1 500 000 beneficiaries from the pilot regions will receive a grant from 10% to 20%.
Pilot Regions: Imereti, Guria, Kakheti, Racha-Lechkhumi and Lower Svaneti.