In cooperation with GIZ, Enterprise Georgia is implementing the Manager Training Programme with Georgia “Fit for Partnership with Germany” of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action. This Programme is aimed at developing international trade opportunities for small and medium-sized Georgian enterprises with German companies, which is of particular importance in the context of the EU-Georgia Association Agreement about a deep and comprehensive free trade area.
The Programme offers its participants:
• Familiarity with German business management practices and German business culture;
• Getting to know the latest green technologies, production systems and services in Germany;
• Developing solutions and strategies for "greening" their companies - reducing waste, recycling, developing new/environmentally friendly products;
• Formation of long-term business partnerships with German companies;
• Development of international business relations and negotiation skills;
• receiving information about modern technologies and facilities;
Participation in the program (target group):
Middle or high-level managers of small and medium-sized enterprises focused on "greening", representatives of companies that implement:
• Introduction of energy efficiency measures or technologies;
• Waste reduction and recycling;
• Use of renewable energy;
• Development of new/environmentally friendly products;
• Companies interested in starting, expanding and/or activating cooperation with German companies in the direction of "greening".
It is a necessary requirement that the company has been represented on the local and/or international market for 3 years:
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
• Higher education, economic, trade, technological, managerial or other similar specialty;
• English language proficiency at B2 level;
The Programme takes place in an online and offline format and consists of the following phases:
- Preparation phase (two weeks) – participants get all important information about the Programme and the next steps to implement their cooperation projects;
- Online training phase - participants attend online training courses and seminars on 5,5 days during 6 weeks;
- Offline phase (2-week stay in Germany) - participants will be invited to Germany, where they will attend offline seminars, meet with German managers and representatives of business organizations. In addition, they will have the opportunity to hold individual meetings (B2B) and sign agreements with German business partners;
- Implementation/transfer phase - after the completion of the online and offline phase, within 6 months participants will have the opportunity to use the acquired knowledge and experience in their work. They will be in contact with the German Training Center;
- The networking event in Georgia completes the Programme where the certificates of GIZ will be awarded.
- The interested person fills in the application form and sends it to the agency electronically;
- Application forms received will be selected by German partners and EG Team;
- Interviews will be held with the selected applicants;
- Finally selected candidates will be contacted and informed about the application process;
Please provide the completed application documents no later than August 31, 2023.
Completed application form (Documents) and a copy of your passport please send by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Fit for Partnership Green Technologies - Name and Surname).
For more information, please contact the Agency Service Center at 1525.
Detailed information about the program can be found on the website: