Projects implemented within the program
Georgian and foreign producers interested in creating audio visual products (feature film, serial, documentary film, animation, advertising, reality show) on the territory of Georgia can use 20-25% of the money back. The returns will be returned to the qualifying expenses defined by the program, which should exceed 500,000 GEL in the case of the feature film and the series, and 300,000 GEL in case of documentary film, animation, advertising and reality show.
The following actions are needed to get the following services:
- A legal entity registered in Georgia fills the form of an online application;
- The agreement is signed between the Agency "Enterprise Georgia" and the applicant;
- The applicant is awarded with the unique code of the program beneficiary;
- Within two years of receiving the certificate, the beneficiary must submit an independent assurance service report by the audit company;
- Within 90 days after the conclusion, the Agency shall reimburse 20% of the limited qualified expenses;
- After paying 20%, the beneficiary has two years to complete, an additional 2-5% e-payment, based on the so-called "Cultural Test". The "Cultural Test" is drawn up and approved by the Georgian National Film Center (Decree N236);
- Commission drawn up by the Director of the Agency (Commission members: Ministry of Economy, Administration of Government, Ministry of Culture, Film Center, Tourism Administration) is considering an additional 2-5% compensation, based on the Decree N236 approved by the Georgian National Film Center;
- No later than 90 days after the application is received, the agency will pay an additional amount of 2-5%. Or with the relevant reasoning to disclose the beneficiary's application.
* the applicant must complete the application on the following link: https://e-services.economy.ge/filmcommission/registration